Welcome to Elizabethtown Physicians for Women. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for all your Obstetrical and Gynecological needs. Our goal is to make your experience at Elizabethtown Physicians for Women as pleasant as possible. If at any time you have concerns or suggestions, please feel free to complete a survey. Our Office Manager is also available to speak with you personally regarding these concerns if you so desire at extension 321. You may also email us at epwadmin+etownobgyn+com.
- Our regular business hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, EST. We have included some of our policies in this letter for your convenience.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. We are a specialty office. Your specialty co-pay will be collected upon check in. If you do not have insurance or have insurance that we do not participate with, we may offer discounts. Please talk with our Patient Financial Coordinator at extension 318.
- You must bring a current photo ID with you to your appointment.
- If your insurance company requires a referral, it is your responsibility to obtain that referral prior to your visit. If you have been referred by a physician for an abnormal result, please be sure to bring those records with you. If we do not have them at the time of your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule. If you have Medicare, it is important for you to know that Medicare may not pay for a portion of your visit to our office. We anticipate your portion of the charges will be $99.00. Please be prepared to pay this amount upon arrival for your appointment.
- We will complete one (1) disability, FMLA, or other supplemental insurance form at no charge per surgery or pregnancy. Any additional forms will be completed for $25.00 per set. Please allow a minimum of ten (10) working days for these forms to be completed.
- You may request a free copy of your medical record. Any additional copies requested will be $25.00 for the first 25 pages then $0.50 per page. Please allow ten (10) working days for the record to be copied. If you choose to have these records mailed to you, the cost of postage will also be your responsibility.
- For your peace of mind, we have a Physician on call at all times. If you have a medical emergency, please go to the Emergency Room. If you think you are in labor, go to the hospital.
- Prescription refills, appointment cancellations and/or reschedules should be done during regular business hours.
- Again we would like to thank you for choosing Elizabethtown Physicians for Women.