- Most insurance accepted. If you are a current patient and have questions, please feel free to contact us via email in the Contact Us tab or by calling 270-769-5963, extension 318.
- Payment is expected at the time of service.
- We are a specialty practice. Specialty co-pay amounts should be listed on the front of your insurance card and will be collected upon check in for your appointment
- We recommend you contact your insurance company to verify we are a network provider.
- If your insurance requires a referral, you are responsible for obtaining that referral. If we do not have a required referral at the time of your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If we are an out of network provider, you may be able to receive care from us, however a different co-pay or deductible may apply for what you would pay with a participating provider.
- If you have Medicare, it is important for you to know that Medicare MAY NOT PAY for some of our services. Please check with Medicare if you have any questions. http://www.medicare.gov/claims-and-appeals/medicare-rights/abn/advance-notice-of-noncoverage.html
- Some insurance companies will only pay for one yearly exam and pap smear within a 365 day period of time.
- We DO NOT accept Passport Advantage.
- We accept cash, check, money order, Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card.
- If you have billing questions, please call 270-769-5963 ext 318.
Medical Record copy fee:
- 1st Copy free
- Additional copies – first 25 pages for $25, $0.50 per page for all page over first 25, plus postage.
- Disability, FMLA Forms, etc:
- One set of forms per surgery or pregnancy at no charge.
- Additional forms will be completed for $25 per set.